End To End
- Use marker cones to lay out four equal size rectangular areas
- (Optional): place down soccer goals or hoops as a throwing target at each end of the field
- 8-10 participants per field
- Players from 2 opposing teams are paired off and spread the length of the court. On a signal,
the player with the disc at one end passes the disc to a team-mate in the next zone. This continues until a goal is scored at the other end.
- Participants are divided into two teams. Place one O/D pair in each outer zone (goal zones), and the remaining pairs evenly distributed between the middle zones.
- The goal defender of the attacking team starts with the disc.
- Defenders try to intercept the disc.
- The goal scorer (attacking player) is the only player who can catch a goal (or shoot at the target). Rotate this position after each goal is scored.
- No running with the disc.
- Ensure adequate space for the number of players. Players should have done space/player awareness
activities before playing (e.g. All in tag). This is important if the zones are made smaller.
- No body contact.
- Disc cannot be taken out of the hands of a player.
CHANGE IT ideas
- Game rules (easier): defenders must stay 1m from the player with the disc
- Game rules (easier): players can run with the disc until tagged, or they can take 3 steps before throwing
- Game rules (harder): teams cannot pass backwards into a zone they have already been through
- Number of players: play with uneven teams (less defenders)
- Inclusion: add a fifth zone in the middle of the field and have it be a defence-free zone