5 Point Player
- Teams of 5-6 players
- One disc
- Eight cones marking a field for every two teams – approximately 15m wide, 25m goal-to-goal, and 5m endzones
- Score points by completing as many passes as possible in 30 seconds. Passes to players in the endzones are worth five points.
- Show participants the field and the endzones
- Each team puts an attacker/defender in each endzone. The remaining players are all in the central area.
- Each completed pass inside the central area is worth 1 point. Completed passes to attackers in either endzone is worth 5 points.
- Defenders try to intercept the disc. If the disc is blocked or dropped, the attackers pick it up and keep playing. If the disc is intercepted, the round is over
- Rounds last 30 seconds. Attackers and defenders swap roles each round.
- Defenders must be at least 1 metre from the thrower.
CHANGE IT ideas
- Area of play: vary the size of the endzones and the central area
- Time: make the rounds longer