UV seeking Administrative Officer
Ultimate Victoria is seeking a suitable candidate to take on the casual position of Administrative Officer.
Read more to learn about the position and how to apply.
The role is a casual position with flexible working hours, working up to a maximum of 12 hours per week. A standard work week will be around 8 hours across the week.
The role of the Administrative Officer is to support the UV Board, its employees and key volunteers in carrying out their key functions delivered flying disc sports to Victorians.
Some of the key duties include
- Act as a main point of contact for internal and external stakeholders
- Supporting the UV Treasurer and bookkeeper, including invoicing and collecting payments
- Supporting the operations of the Ulti-Mates program offered through Sporting Schools
- Seek out and facilitate opportunities for revenue generation including grants, sponsorships, merchandise sales
- Monitor email inbox and UV social media pages for incoming correspondence and reply/forward as appropriate
- Develop and curate engaging content for social media platforms
For a more detailed and extensive list of key duties, please download a copy of the full position description
The successful candidate will need to have some regular availability during business hours (9:00am to 5:00pm, Monday to Friday) to be able to address timely matters. They will also need to be able to provide their own workspace and be able to work independently with limited supervision.
To apply, please send your CV and a cover letter addressing the key selection criteria to email@example.com
Applications close on Friday October 8th, 2021
This position is subject to a satisfactory Working with Children Check and Police Check prior to commencement. Pre-employment checks are not used by Ultimate Victoria to prevent any applicant from applying for this position. Each application will be considered on its merits.
UV values diversity and is committed to creating a workplace where all employees can be their true self every day. We are a child safe and an equal opportunity employer. Candidates from wide-ranging backgrounds, identities and experiences are encouraged to apply.