Notice of 2022 Annual General Meeting
The 2022 Annual General Meeting of Ultimate Victoria Inc (UV), to be held on Sunday the 20th of November 2022 commencing at 6:30pm.
This year the AGM will be held online using Zoom. This is permitted by section 62 of the Associations Incorporation Reform Act 2012 and Rule 32 of the UV Association Rules.
On behalf of the Board, I am pleased to invite you to attend the 2022 Annual General Meeting of Ultimate Victoria Inc (UV), to be held on Sunday the 20th of November 2022 commencing at 6:30pm.
This year the AGM will be held online using Zoom. This is permitted by section 62 of the Associations Incorporation Reform Act 2012 and Rule 32 of the UV Association Rules (Rules).
Registration & Proxies
As the AGM will be held online this year, the Board requires attendees to register prior to the event.
You may appoint another member as a proxy for the meeting. We are also allowing members to appoint a proxy to attend the meeting on their behalf via the same registration process.
The ordinary business of the meeting will be:
- To confirm the minutes of the previous annual general meeting.
- To receive and consider—
- the annual report of the Board on the activities of the Association during the preceding financial year; and
- the financial statements of the Association for the preceding financial year submitted by the Board in accordance with Part 7 of the Act.
- To elect the members of the Board.
The UV Board consists of:
- A President (currently Jess Chadderton)
- A Vice-President (currently Tom Shael)
- A Treasurer (currently Georgia Rae Chatterton)
- A Secretary (currently Zero Partos)
- 4 ordinary Directors:
- Pabiola Choi
- Adelaide Dennis
- Ollie Forster
- David Semini
Pursuant to Rule 47(2) of the UV Rules, The Chairperson of the meeting must declare all positions on the Board vacant and hold elections for those positions. Prior to the election of each position, the Chairperson of the meeting must call for nominations to fill that position.
An eligible member of the Association may nominate himself or herself; or with the member’s consent, be nominated by another member. A member who is nominated for a position and fails to be elected to that position may be nominated for any other position for which an election is yet to be held.
For this year’s AGM, although all positions will be declared vacant, it is expected that the incumbents in the positions of President, Vice-President, Treasurer and Secretary will re-nominate for their respective positions. Similarly, most incumbents in the ordinary Directors positions are expected to re-nominate, however some vacancies may be expected.
Importantly, pursuant to Rule 41(2) of the Rules, The Board must consist of a minimum of 40% self-identified females across elected and appointed roles.
Copies of the following documents for the AGM will be made available online prior to the AGM
- Agenda for the 2022 AGM
- Minutes of the 2021 UV Annual General Meeting held on 25th November 2021;
- Annual Report of the Board for the financial year ending 30 June 2022, including Financial Statements for the financial year ending 30 June 2022
- Financial Statements Certification pursuant to section 94(2)(b) of the Associations Incorporation Reform Act 2012
Secretary, Ultimate Victoria Inc.
04 November 2022
Reminder: only Ultimate Victoria members are eligible to attend and vote at the AGM. To be a UV member, your AFDA profile must show your current home address, including a Victorian postcode.