- Marker cones to identify two lines for each group about 3-5 metres apart
- Divide into smaller groups, with one disc per group
- A disc is thrown to a catcher. The thrower runs to take the place of the catcher and the catcher in turn runs to join players at the thrower’s line.
- One player from each group starts at the opposite cone to the rest of the group. The rest of the group lines up on the other cone.
- The player at the front of the line throws to the opposite player. They then run out to take their place.
- The opposite player catches, then throws back to the next person in line. They run to join the back o of the line.
- Ensure the groups are far enough apart to not collide or get hit by other groups throws
CHANGE IT ideas
- How to score/win: make it a relay race
- How to score/win: count the most consecutive completed passes
- How to score/win: count the number of completed passes in one minute
- Area: move the cones closer or further apart
- Number of players: vary the size of the groups
- Game rules: vary the type of throw
- Inclusion: allow players to move closer to throw if they want