- 2 marker cones per pair, or other markers such as skipping ropes or tape.
- 1 disc per pair.
- Players form pairs. On the signal players pass to each other for 30 seconds.
- Have participants form pairs, collect a disc, then stand on their marker cones before they start throwing.
- At the end of 30 seconds the player without the disc moves to find another player with a disc. The
activity is repeated.
- Have a clear signal (such as a whistle) for when to stop throwing and listen to the coach.
CHANGE IT ideas
- Coaching: Highlight good examples of throwing and catching.
- How to score: You can not have scoring at all. Or you can have different things to count – total number of catches, highest number of consecutive catches, number of different types of throws.
- Area: set the cones further apart or closer together.
- Number of players: participants can be in groups of three.