- Use markers cones to make boundaries of a playing area.
- Use bibs/sashes to designate the tagger/s.
- A nominated player tags any other player. The tagged player becomes the new tagger but has to hold the part of the body that was tagged.
- Show players the boundary area.
- If indoors, boundaries should be away from walls or freestanding objects.
CHANGE IT ideas
- Number of players: appoint multiple taggers
- Game Rules: Every player has to mirror the tagger who is holding a body part (i.e. hold the same body part as the tagger). Players will have to be extra alert because everyone else looks like a tagger!