- Teams of 3-4 players
- One disc between two teams
- To catch a wobbly/bobbling disc
- To throw the disc to the other team so it is difficult to catch
- Groups stand facing each other with a gap of 1 metre
- Each team finds another team to play against
- One team “serves” the disc to the other team in a way that is difficult to catch (wobbling, turning over, etc.)
- The receiving team must try and catch the disc. They can knock or tap it up to each other before someone catches it. The catch must be made with hands only – it cannot be trapped against the body.
- The serving team scores a point if the receiving team fails to catch the disc.
- Teams alternate between serving and receiving
CHANGE IT ideas
- Game rules: (Harder) catches must be made with one hand only
- Inclusion: players rotate positions regularly