- Cones set out in a straight line
- Consider wind direction if outside – have the players throw with the wind if there is room
- Players take turns with a partner to attempt to throw the frisbee is far as they can.
- Have pairs of players line up together behind the line of cones
- Each player that is holding a disc stands in front
- The coach calls ‘3, 2, 1, throw!’ and all players holding a frisbee throw as far as they can, at the same time
- Once all players have thrown their frisbee, the coach calls ‘collect the frisbees!’ and the players can come to collect their frisbee and give it to their partner.
- Ensure all players throw at the same time
- Wait until all players have thrown before allowing any player to collect their frisbee
CHANGE IT ideas
- Coaching: use role models or demonstrations
- How to score: the coach can mark the current “leader” with a cone
- Game rules: vary the type of throw