- Four cones marking out a playing area. Allow around 4-6m² per player
- One disc
- Taggers try and tag all runners out of the game
- Runners try and avoid taggers for as long as possible
- Show the participants the boundaries of the playing area
- One player starts as the Tagger, and everyone else starts as a Runner. Give one of the Runners the disc to start the game
- If Runners are tagged, they have to stand on the spot with their arms open like a crocodile’s jaw.
- A tagged runner can be freed by a fellow Runner throwing the disc to them.
- When a Runner has the disc, they cannot be tagged, but they also cannot move.
CHANGE IT ideas
- Area: increase the playing area to make it more challenging for taggers
- Number: have 1 tagger for every 4 runners
- Equipment: add a second disc for the runners to use to free each other
- Time: set a time limit for rounds to keep the game moving