- Mark out two lines to form a “no-go” area in between teams
- One disc per team
- Players in small groups throw a disc over a no-go zone, and run to the back of the line making way for the next player to receive the disc and pass it back. The aim is to maximise the length of the rally.
- Divide teams in half and stand them in opposite lines either side of the no-go area
- Start with backhand throws and crocodile catches.
- After the first throw is made, the player moves to the right and then to the back of the same line.
- Team challenge 1 – how many total catches can be made in a set period of time?
- Team challenge 2 – how many consecutive catches (longest rally) can be made?
- The next player waits until the thrower has moved away from the front of the line before stepping up.
CHANGE IT ideas
- Area: make the no-go zone longer or shorter to change the difficulty.