- Use 9 marker cones to set up a 2×2 grid of square spaces
- Set up one grid for every 8-10 participants
- One disc per grid
- 4 sashes/bibs per grid
- A player from each team is in each square. The team in possession of the disc passes it to team‑mates in any of the 4 squares, trying to avoid interception. Players remain in their square.
- Show participants the playing area, and have them set up in their squares before staring the game.
- One team takes possession of the disc (receivers) and tries to make as many passes as possible
between themselves. The other team (interceptors) tries to intercept the disc.
- No running with the disc.
- If there is an incomplete pass (e.g. a drop, interceptors catch the disc or knock it out of play) the interceptors take possession.
- No physical contact
CHANGE IT ideas
- Coaching: try to match abilities in each 1v1 square matchup
- Area: make the grid larger (easier for receivers) or smaller (easier for interceptors)
- Inclusion: participants who struggle against interceptors can play in a square on their own